What is that mission?
It's helping kids grow, learn and succeed!
To do that, it takes people with a wide range of talents and skills. It takes mechanically minded people who know how to fix things. It takes chefs and servers to provide nutritious meals. It takes outstanding teachers and classroom helpers. It takes bus drivers to safely deliver their precious cargo to school and back home again. It takes people who know how to make a building shine inside and out. It takes need ingenious organizers, expert multi-taskers and customer-service fanatics in our offices.
Each of these roles is essential to our mission.
In addition to a rewarding career, we offer:
- Paid CDL training for bus drivers
- For parents, a work schedule that matches their child's school schedule
- Full-time, part-time and substitute positions
- Paid sick days and personal days
- School breaks and holidays off for most employees
- Paid vacation for 260-day employees
- Medical and dental care benefits
- Year-round pay schedule
- SERS and STRS retirement plans with employer contribution
- Low-cost, freshly made breakfast and lunch
- Discount rec center membership
- Supportive work environment
- Employee recognition
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement programs for OAPSE members
- Latchkey childcare services available
Are you ready to join in Cloverleaf's mission with a career that offers excellent benefits in a school district where great things are happening?
Please click the links below to explore current career opportunities. We look forward to meeting you!