+ Cloverleaf Plan
Gov. Mike DeWine has ordered the temporary closure of public school buildings in Ohio until at least May 1 in an effort to contain the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Online instruction for Cloverleaf students began March 30.
Plans for Instructional Continuity:
+ Board of Education Meetings
In accordance with Ohio HB197, Cloverleaf Board of Education meetings will be held remotely during the COVID-19 outbreak. Information on how the public may access the meetings will be posted here.
+ District News
- Preschool screening is postponed until further notice.
- The playgrounds at Cloverleaf Elementary School are closed.
- High school students taking Advanced Placement courses must sign up for AP exams by May 1. Please click HERE for more.
- All athletic events, practices, and extracurricular activities are postponed.
- The Cloverleaf Community Recreation Center is closed until further notice.
- The Cloverleaf All Sports Booster Club has canceled its April 4 Reverse Raffle. Tickets will be refunded.
- KIndergarten screening for April 2-3 has been canceled.
- Due to groups congregating on the stadium track and the district's inability to monitor it during the COVID-19 outbreak, the track and all athletic facilities are temporarily closed.
+ Food Resources
Cloverleaf is providing each student with a week's worth of breakfasts and lunches. They may be picked up every Tuesday from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Cloverleaf Elementary School. If you, your family, or someone you know can use help with meals during the COVID-19 outbreak, local businesses, Feeding Medina County, and Cloverleaf Schools all have resources available. Please click HERE for details.
+ Technology Assistance for Students
Chromebooks for online learning may be picked up at Cloverleaf High School on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. If you are experiencing problems with your Chromebook, you may bring it in during this same time to exchange it.
The Cloverleaf technology department is available to staff and students by telephone on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Please call 866-779-7748 for assistance with Google accounts, passwords, file and browser issues, devices not working properly, or other related needs.