In the past, Cloverleaf students attending the Medina County Career Center full-time have not had the opportunity to receive district-issued Chromebooks. We want to make sure they and all Cloverleaf students have the tools they need to succeed. Here’s how to request a device for your MCCC student(s).
1. Please fill out the form at the link below to request a Cloverleaf device for this school year. Once you fill out this form, please watch for an additional email letting you know when you can pick up your student's device.
2. In requesting this device, you will be charged an annual tech fee of $15. This fee must be paid before the device is picked up. Please note payment must be paid online or by check; cash WILL NOT be accepted at pick-up.
3. All devices must be returned to Cloverleaf at the end of the school year or your student’s account will be charged $250.
4. Guardians and students are required to sign the acceptable use policy and the device agreement. Parents can complete this form online through the district registration portal. Please click HERE to access the portal.
5. Devices are subject to Cloverleaf Local Schools policies and restrictions. Please click here to request a device. If you do not submit a form, your student will not receive a device. Please make sure you follow the instructions at the top of the form
Thank you! Have a great 2022-23 school year!