If you have a child who will be 5 years old by Aug. 1, 2017, please follow the steps below to register him or her for kindergarten. Please complete the steps in order.
1. Set up an appointment for Kindergarten screening. Screening for the 2017-18 school year is March 16-17, 2017.
Please call Elementary School Secretary Sue Weir at 330-302-0101 to schedule a screening appointment. She will mail you a Health History form and a Physical Examination form. These two forms are due by the screening appointment. Please go ahead and start the pre-registration process, even if the two forms are not yet complete.
2. Complete the ONLINE pre-registration process.
3. Complete the IN-PERSON pre-registration process.
During the online pre-registration process, you will be prompted to make an appointment with Registration Secretary Donna Conley. Please bring the following documentation to your in-person appointment:
• Certified Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
• Immunization Records
• Health History form (if completed)
• Physical Examination form (if completed)
• Proof of Residency (e.g.: utility bill or lease agreement)
• Parent/Guardian Picture ID
• Divorce/Custody Papers, if applicable (must be court-certified)
Please note: If you are living with someone and do not have a utility in your name, that person will need to fill out a Residence Affidavit and have it notarized. Please attach a copy of their utility bill to the notarized Residence Affidavit and bring the documents to your appointment. Click here for a Residence Affidavit form.
If you arrive with all required documents, your appointment should take no longer than 15 minutes. If you do not bring ALL required documents, you will need to schedule a follow-up appointment. The registration process cannot be completed until all required documents are brought in.
The Central Registration Office is located inside Cloverleaf High School, 8525 Friendsville Road. Please come to the main front door of the building. You will sign in at the high school office and be directed to the registration office. Please click HERE for a map to Cloverleaf High School.
If school is canceled due to inclement weather or for some other circumstance, the registration office will be closed. School cancelations are posted at www.CloverleafLocal.org
4. Bring your child to the screening appointment you scheduled in Step 1.
Please remember to bring your completed Health History form and Physical Examination form, if you have not yet turned them in.
Please contact Registration Secretary Donna Conley at 330-302-0313 or at [email protected]
Thank you! We are happy to welcome you as the newest members of the Cloverleaf family.